Scott Investment Partners
- We are independent investment managers based in Henley-on-Thames, England.
- The Scott Investment Partners team offers:
- Bespoke equity portfolios for institutional clients worldwide.
- Mandates of listed global equities or any subset thereof.
- Segregated portfolios with a flat fee regardless of size.
- Our top priority is to service the specific needs of individual clients.
- Portfolios are customised to align with each client’s goals and ethics. They are characterised by concentrated holdings of high conviction investments in a premium selection of the best companies in the world.
- The research process is in-house. It is rigorous. It is innovative.
- Teamwork is key. All members of the investment team learned their craft under the firm’s tried and tested investment philosophy. The investment culture is critical.
Each client is directly served by an investment partner of the firm.
There is no marketing team.
We are independent and earn fees solely from investment management.
Our interests are aligned with our clients.
We apply a team-based, hands-on, practical approach based on long-held principles:
- Safety of Principal.
- Intense Analysis.
- Pragmatic & Prudent expectations of return.
Where we are
Scott Investment Partners is located on the banks of the river in beautiful Henley-on-Thames, a world-famous rowing venue renowned for the prestigious Leander Club and the annual Henley Royal Regatta.
A Potted History
- Our founder, Dr Walter Scott, started his investment career at Ivory & Sime in 1972, working his way up to the position of Director.
- Whilst there he met Ian Clark and Marilyn Harrison, with whom he founded Walter Scott & Partners Limited in 1983.
- His internally developed investment philosophy started an impressive long-term record of performance.
- Over twenty years the founders successfully grew this firm into one with a substantial client and asset base.
- In 2006 the company was acquired by Mellon Bank (now BNY Mellon).
- After a period running a family office, Dr Scott and Ms Harrison founded Scott Investment Partners in Henley-on-Thames.
- Dr Scott’s tried and tested investment philosophy continues to be combined with excellence in customer service to protect and grow client assets.